A few months ago I purchased a pretty little dress from a local maker, megan ursic. She loves making items for children through her Buxy Baby line. This creative is also the founder of The Handcrafted cooperative.
I decided the handmade dress would be great to use for a traveling Dress Project. This dress will travel around the state of West Virginia and be used by several different photographers. its journey will be documented through this blog post.
Below is a list all of the photographers that have participated and a few images from each of their sessions.
1. Melissa Rosic Photography | Fairmont, WV - March 8th, 2019
2. Lauren Webster Photography | Morgantown, WV - March 15th, 2019
3. Randa Lynn Photography | Fairview, WV - March 22nd, 2019
4. Courtney Dorsey Photography | Barboursville, WV - May 6th, 2019
5. KRISTYN ASH PHOTOGRAPHY | CHARLESTON, WV - May 23rd, 2019
6. ANDREA MARTIN PHOTOGRAPHY | BEAVER, WV - JULY 10TH, 2019
7. Melissa Rosic Photography | Fairmont, WV - July 24th, 2019
8. Lindsey Brooke Photography | Fairmont, WV - August 15th, 2019
9. Tabitha Stover Photography | Fayetteville, WV - August 23rd, 2019
10. Amanda Gibson Photography | Bluefield WV - September 11th, 2019
11. Amanda Greer Photography | Ripley, WV - September 19th, 2019
12. Ania Guire Photography | Fairmont WV - November 19th, 2019
13. Kaylyn St. Clair Cole| Fraziers Bottom, WV - December 31st